2) Tired. After walking from morning till evening in Birmingham before getting back to Coventry in the evening.
3) Jammed with friends in my room, mini studio. :p
4) Talked Zaki into buying a Jackson with Duncan pickup. Cost him 400 pounds. Balik Portsmouth nanti makan pasir. haha. The guitar is satisfying though.
5) Interest in buying a new electric guitar is arousing. Ah, tempting.
6) It snowed this afternoon in Birmingham. I was in Bullring centre. Just came out from Zara when we saw the snow. It was my first snow and it was superb! =)
7) Played under snow. Took pictures. Although it lasted for only around 20 minutes, it was very meaningful.
8) Checked out holidays package for this winter and got across a reasonable deal to Rome. Yet, still have not make up my mind yet. Waiting.
9) Miss all my beloveds. You know who you are. =D
10) Want to wish all the best to my brothers in Malaysia. Especially to Abg Faris and Linda, may everything goes well and the special day in May 2010 comes true.