My Form Ones,
Since you will have PT3 listening and speaking tests in three years time, let's play the Whisper Game!
1. 10 people in a group.
2. Line up in a straight line.
3. Teacher whispers the sentence to the 10th student.
4. The student then takes turn to whisper until it reaches the 1st student.
5. The 1st student writes on a piece of paper.
6. Repeat the steps with other students and give more sentences.
7. The group with the most accurate sentences win!
- A great activity to reinforce certain sentence elements by giving similar sentence structures.
- in a cooperative class, teacher can discuss student's answers in front of the class to highlight their mistakes and provide corrections.